Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Post-Literate Humor

Parental Discretion

Despite being in the midst of a game of musical 'flu - we all keep giving each other the updated version of our latest midwinter virus - I actually have gotten some useful research work done of late. But that's not very entertaining, so I thought I would post here some play-time pieces I've made while resting between bouts of usefulness. The idea was to bring the communicative power of icons (and other simple signs) to their next logical level. I'm sure this is not a new idea. In any case, here's what I spun out. They're named to provide an extra layer of entertainment but it ought to go without saying they they ought to go without saying. Enjoy!

Escalation



La Différance



You can never go home, again.
(I wasn't sure it was obvious enough, this one.)


Glubat Se.
(Latin: Let him blow himself.)


No comments: